Tuesday, July 25, 2017

MyTherapyApp

Back in May, I was contacted by MyTherapyApp - an app for smartphones which helps you keep track of your medications and also has a blog about all sorts of health conditions - and was informed they would be mentioning Jenni's Guts, and many other great IBD blogs, on their blog post about IBD.  You can check that out HERE!

Recently, I was contacted by MyTherapyApp again because they are doing another blog post with a travel checklist specific for those with IBD.  You can find that post HERE.  Enjoy!

I'll have more to say about my own personal experiences with traveling soon.  Stay tuned.  And thank you to MyTherapyApp for including me and keeping me in the loop with your IBD related blog posts. 

1 comment:

Dr.Crohns said...

I had never heard of the therapyapp. It sounds like something I could use for my son, although we no longer really use conventional medications. But he still uses a few alternative therapies that need to be taken on a regular basis throughout the day.

This may essentially help me and him keep up with his pills on a regular basis. I plan to download the app and test it out just to see how it can benefit his daily treatment.