Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Because he loves me

Against everything inside me screaming to give up and be done and pretty much just lay down and succumb to whatever happens to my health, I can't.  I can't give up because my husband won't let me.  He loves me.  He wants to help me in whatever way he can, however he can.  He wants to find a way to make me better.  He won't give up so I won't give up.  I won't give up because he loves me.

We went to a new sort of doctor last week, a naturopathic doctor, an acupuncturist actually.  She does all sorts of "alternative" therapies, not just acupuncturist, and sat down with my husband and I for over an hour discussing everything going on with me.  I meet with her at the end of this week again, after she has a chance to look over all my information and develop an actual plan of care that will take more than three minutes to put together. When I left that appointment I felt something that I haven't felt in so long.  I felt hope.  And hope is a powerful thing.

Let's see what you got, Eastern Medicine.  Please don't disappoint me like Western Medicine has.

4 comments:

Stella Gordon said...

How is the new "doctor" working out?

Patti said...

I hope it helps! Don't give up.

Damian said...

I very much recognize your situation. Have you tried PeaPlex from RS4supplements.com?

Maria Chowdhury said...

Hello Dear Friend
Thank you so much For Your Information. It’s Really Helpful Information. Really I Interested About our Article. If You interest Related Article, just like your Article. Than Please visit our Site
parasite , sibo