Friday, May 20, 2016

No Social Media for me...

So I actually checked the email I have associated with this blog and found a ton of messages.  I apparently had/have/had a Google+ account I have no idea how to use.  I got a Hangouts notification on my phone today and realized people have been reaching out to me about my blog and other advocacy opportunities for months.  I've not gotten ANY of those messages and I am SO sorry.  I'm not deliberately ignoring anyone.  I just don't know how to use any of these things.  I do not have social media.  I do not use social media. I typically do not even like social media. I do have an Instagram account but that is all about pictures - nothing else.  Please be aware that if you need/want to get ahold of me either leave a comment on the blog - any post will work because I do get all the comments. Or you can email me at JennisGuts at Gmail dot com but I do not check that very regularly so it might take awhile to get a response.  I do not use Google+ and don't even know what it is or how to use it.  I don't understand a thing about Hangouts so if you have sent me a message that way please know I don't know how to retrieve it or respond to it.  Please just resend in a comment or regular email.  I'm so sorry if you feel I've ignored you.  I haven't.  I'm just not good at all these forms of communication.  I don't like technology at all really.  I hope this message reaches all of those who have tried to reach me.  Please let's try again...

No comments: