Thursday, March 24, 2016

IT'S FINALLY SPRING!!!!!!!

Thank the Gods it's finally SPRING!!!  Kind of anyway.  Living in Ohio allows you to experience all the seasons all the time.  Sometimes even all in one day.  Like today - it was 64 degrees upon awakening, nice and mild out, but now this afternoon the gale force winds have taken over and the rain will come along soon in spades.  I've had to go fetch my trash can about four times now because of the crazy wind.  However by bedtime it will be down in the low 30's and probably snow.  Yay Spring!!  Yay OHIO!!  (Insert eye roll here)

I just want warmer weather because honestly, my body cannot handle the cold anymore.  It also cannot handle the heat so I don't want it to be summer any more than I want it to be winter.  I just want it to be something neutral so as to not cause my body pain.  But let's be honest, my body is going to wreak havoc regardless of the weather.  It will eventually find some way to kill me.  It's currently using crippling nausea and now vomiting.  It used to just be nausea - now I actually throw up.  A lot.  Life is good - what can I say.  It's all a matter of perspective.  Sarcasm is a perspective right?

I have to go chase down my trash can again...  Hope I get blown away...


3 comments:

Gavin Drurey said...

I hate the cold too! It doesn't help with the condition we have. I just want it to be Summer so I can soak up all that lovely Vitamin D!!

Heather said...

Best of luck with the blarghs; I used to constantly carry one of those blue puke bags with me at all times. I was not amused that my first time throwing up in a car, I was sober :(
Hang in there! Sun is on its way :)

Anonymous said...

You Made Some Nice Points There. I Did A Search On The Subject And Found A Good Number Of Persons Will Agree With Your Blog. Agen Bandarq Terbaik