Wednesday, March 2, 2016

If only I were pregnant

My morning thoughts after another sleepless night ...

If only I were pregnant...
It would explain the constant nausea I have every day - especially in the morning.
It would explain these weird hot and cold flashes I've been getting all the time now.
It would explain my new food aversions and cravings.
It would explain why I have this pregnant looking stomach with a protruding bulge just under my rib cage that is actually just a hernia.  (I was with my very pregnant niece a while back and someone actually said "Oh look, two new mommies!!"  I said, "No, I'm just fat, thanks."  God, I hate people!)
It would explain why I'm so fricking tired ALL the time and why every part of me aches.
It would give me something to do when I'm up all hours of the night not sleeping.
Pregnancy would explain so many things wrong with me.  But I'm not pregnant.  Just more of the same issues thanks to my failing body.  I guess on a positive note I don't have to worry about a screaming infant or diaper changes at 2am.  :/

No comments: