Saturday, February 27, 2016

100,000 Pageviews!!

Jenni's Guts has reached 100,000 Pageviews and I would like to say 100,000 thank you's to everyone who took the time to stop here and read about me and my guts!  I cannot believe this blog has been viewed 100,000 times.  Most of those weren't even me!! I feel like I have accomplished what I set out to do nearly 8 years ago, and that is spread awareness to everyone about what it is like to live with Crohn's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Depression and Anxiety.  It is more than difficult being chronically sick and I hope I've helped make those who fight Chronic and Invisible Illnesses to feel not so alone.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

I don't have anything awesome to say, and my crohn's symptoms are not as horrible as yours. But thank you for writing this blog. It's hard to put it all out there, and many of us recognize the feelings, even if we haven't been exactly in your shoes.

After reading your ER post from last Fall, I just want to say that I love you and want to give you a mental hug. Nobody deserves to go through that. SSA is a royal pain to deal with, but I hope your family gets some measure of financial relief through it.