Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have finally received some GREAT news!  I received the letter in the mail and my Social Security Disability claim was finally given a FULLY FAVORABLE decision.  In just a few more months I should start receiving the help my family and I have waited so long for.  I had my hearing back in October.  It was the most nerve wracking day of my life, I think. 

I fully intended on walking into the hearing, sitting down like a BOSS, and being all like...



This is what I actually looked like...


But now, I'm just totally and utterly relieved.  The waiting, the struggling, the worry and regret, it's almost over.  I'm truly thankful.

2 comments:

verena said...

This makes me happy! YAY. Hopefully your doctors can get their patooties in gear and get to work!

Jenn Dilldine said...

Wooooowhoooooooooo!!!! About frickin time!!!
Love you!!!
Jenn