Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pushing for Fall

I'm pushing for Fall.  I like the weather better in Fall.  The air is crisper, the foliage is prettier, sweatshirts can be worn, and it means that cold weather is just around the corner.  I'm totally over summer.  I hate the heat.  I hate to sweat - especially because I wear glasses and that just sucks.  Besides, school has started so that means it should be cold.  That's my thinking anyway.  So that's that.  I changed the blog to be Fall-ish.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

Christine Sweet said...

Jenni, I love your blog. I do not suffer from this disease, but I recently got involved with the CCFA Team Challenge here in San Diego. I'm running the Rock 'n Roll Marathon in November 2015 to support Crohn's & Colitis. I'd LOVE your assistance (and your audience) in helping me reach my fundraising goal. Please view/share my personal page. Good luck on your journey and I'll continue to keep reading.

online.ccfa.org/goto/csweet

<3 Christine