Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hey, what's up?

I can't seem to stop pooping lately.  If I eat, if I don't eat.  It's crazy.  I have taken the max dose of Lomotil and the max dose of Imodium in the same day but it doesn't even slow down.  And it burns. I feel sure I am shooting napalm out my arse!  Why does it burn?  I think it's just pure bile.

I've been really tired lately.  When I'm not working 12 hour shifts I am home lying on the couch or in bed sleeping.  I'm not sure where the fatigue is coming from either.  Yet I push myself.  I will work and I will take care of my family and I will press on.

I am strong.  I can do this.  I will not let this disease, or the side effects from this disease beat me.  I'm fighting every step of the way.  At least that's what I keep telling myself.  I will do this thing called life.

In other news, my job is going great.  I love it.  Home is good.  The hubs and kid are great.  The kid is a genius and taking a lot of advanced classes at school.  She has a built in drive to succeed that I am so proud of.  I'm doing well mentally too.  Things seem to being going ok for a change. 

I'm thrilled at all my new followers and very excited that this blog is touching so many lives.  Thank you all for your support.  Oh, and I haven't posted a lot of Ally's Law Breakers lately because I've not been going to many places but I promise I will post them as they happen.  I love narcing people out!!

Take care everyone.  I'm going to nap now! 

2 comments:

Cameron Von St James said...

Hey I have a quick question about your blog, could you email me when you have a chance? Thanks! –Cam

Jenni said...

email me at lpnjls@gmail dot com