Tuesday, August 7, 2012

That was dumb!

I do a lot of dumb things.  My most recent dumb moment was not when I worked a 14 hours shift this past Sunday even though it about killed me.  It was however, when during that shift I decided to eat pizza that one of the other nurses bought for us.  And then I continued my dumb streak when one of the resident's daughters brought in cappuccino caramel oatmeal bars for us.  (I typically don't work on Sundays but apparently she brings in treats for the nurses every Sunday.)  I couldn't be rude and not eat any of it, right?  Let me tell you, it was a-ma-zing!!!  Well at least for the twenty minutes before I ended up in the bathroom 9 times before my shift was over.  Ugh!  Yea, I'm stupid. 

My belly actually hasn't let up much since then.  I've been pooping so much I have aggravated the hemorrhoids to where they are bleeding again.  That always freaks me out.  I've been having some pretty consistent pain in the evenings too.  I never eat oatmeal - now I remember why.  It could also have something to do with the fact that I ate some popcorn the other night too.  Before the 14 hour shift fiasco.  Did I mention I was dumb?  Will I ever learn?

No comments: