After my diagnosis when there weren't many answers to be found, I came up with a few reasons why I was lucky enough to get Crohn's disease. Although none of them are actually true, they are kind of funny. Laughter is the best medicine. Enjoy!
Top 10 Reasons I have Crohn's ...
1. I swallowed gum.
2. I ate Matzo balls in some kind of soup.
3. I was in gymnastics and it twisted up my bowels.
4. I used to eat raw hamburger meat while it was cooking.
5. My grandpa fed me Spam and Sardines when I was little and called it "special meat". (Gasp!!)
6. My mom always used the microwave to make baked potatoes instead of the oven.
7. I was never breastfed.
8. I was exposed to power lines as a baby.
9. My mom and dad were drunk at a New Year's Eve party when I was conceived. I am a September baby after all. ;)
10. I drank from the hose in the backyard and/or from the natural spring down the road.