Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Challenge Day 4

Why do I blog about my health?  That's a great question because as the Queen of TMI you all know I blog about things most people just want to not even think about.  I blog about poop, pain, stupid doctors and everything that goes along with possibly one of the grossest disease out there.  So why do I do it?  It is definitely not because I think people want to hear about my poop.  I don't even really think I can make a difference in the long run.  Not really.  I'm not raising money and I don't think I am reaching enough people to make an impact on awareness for Crohn's disease.  But nevertheless I blog.

I blog so people who have bowel disorders know they aren't alone.  I blog for theraputic reasons.  I blog to help people, including myself, laugh.  I blog because it's the only way I can express myself about how crazy my life is because of all the nonsense going on inside me. 

3 comments:

tracy.rose@healthline.com said...

Hi Jenni,

Healthline editors recently published the final list of their favorite Crohn's & IBD blogs and Jennis Guts made the list. You can find the complete list at http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/best-crohns-blogs (in no particular order). We encourage you to share your status as one of the best blogs on the web with your friends, family, & followers.

We also created a set of badges you can easily embed on your site & anywhere else you see fit:

http://www.healthline.com/health/crohns-badges-2

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Congrats & continue the great work!

Warm Regards,
Tracy

Jenni said...

Thank you so much Tracy! I'm honored!!

tracy.rose@healthline.com said...

Hi Jenni,

Healthline has teamed up with the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America to raise money to help find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.

For every dollar donated, Healthline will donate a dollar. The fundraiser runs until July 1st. Finding a cure for Crohn's isn't just about donating, it is also about raising awareness. If you are unable to donate, you can show support by sharing the fundraiser on your site & social media channels.

Help us by sharing http://www.healthline.com/health/crohns-disease/fundraiser with your friends, family & network.

Warm Regards,
Tracy