Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Challenge Day 11 - The Potty Song



I'm letting the Hubs take this one.  It's his song about me, a little parody of Eddie Murphy's Party All The Time.  Enjoy...

Girl I can't understand it why you want to hurt me
After all the things I've done for you.
I buy you Charmin and wipes and ointment for your butt
Still you hang out in the bathroom all night what am I to do?

My girl has to potty all the time
Potty all the time potty all the time.
My girl has to potty all the time potty all the time.
She potties all the time - potty all the time
She has to potty all the time - potty all the time
potty all the time - she has to potty all the time
potty all the time.

Girl I've seen you at the Walmart just searching out the bathrooms. You ask for TP from every one you see. You never come out at night because you're in the bathroom.  Can't you give me five minutes, I just have to pee!

My girl has to potty all the time
Potty all the time potty all the time.
potty all the time.
She potties all the time - potty all the time
She has to potty all the time - potty all the time
potty all the time - she has to potty all the time
potty all the time.

No comments: