Friday, January 6, 2012

One more nomination - WOW!

I got this email that I was nominated again.  I'm teary eyed after this one  I don't know who it is from but all I can say is WOW!  And thank you - whoever you are. 

 I am nominating Jenni because she is a Crohn's WARRIOR! She battles this disease with humor and determination. In spite of everything this horrible disease can bring she manages to keep a smile on hers - and others faces! Jenni is also a mother something I could not imagine as it is hard enough to take care of myself with Crohn's (and other issues) let alone a child. I love reading her blog - and posts in the CDSN facebook group. On a regular basis she brings joy to the group with her comments, and posts on her blog. I truly hope you honor Jenni for Hilarious Health Activist; I couldn't think of anyone more deserving.

No comments: