Friday, January 13, 2012

Bad belly

I'm not sure what is going on with my belly lately but it is nothing good.  Total badness actually.  I have been having a huge increase in the goings and it is more waterier (yes, waterier is a word because I just made it up.) than it normally is.  All the wiping and pooping and pooping and wiping has made me more than raw south of the border.  I have serious chapped butt.   Like big time. Like, I used half of a thing of Desitin last night alone.  It didn't really work though because I kept going so I kept wiping it off.  I also gave myself a nice overdose of Lomotil  to try and stop things for a while.  Things only slowed down a little overnight.  Enough that I did catch a little relief from the Desitin which was able to stay in place for a few hours without being wiped off again.  At least until I got up this morning and drank water. 

I'm not sure if it is the nerves about my upcoming eye surgery or stress about not working or just another flare up.  I'm not really nervous about my surgery though. My only fear is I will be in the middle of the surgery and have to poop.  But besides that I'm pretty unstressed.  I have another job interview on Wednesday so that's good.  I'm basically good.  Who knows what's going on.

Anyway, I am trying to eat belly safe food - if any.  Scrambled eggs and crackers (not together) are about the most solid things I am eating.  Otherwise it's broth and tea.  Broth...such a disgusting word.  I may end up making myself some Jell-O, which I hate, but I can only eat so much soup without throwing myself onto the floor and curling up in the fetal position screaming "NO MORE!!"

I really don't want to call Dr. GI because he will want to do a bunch of tests that will show nothing is wrong and I will get all frustrated and mad and have to angry blog about it and I just don't feel like doing all that.  It's too much like work.   It's been a good while since my belly has been this bad though so I figure I'm due for some upheaval. 

No comments: