Friday, November 11, 2011

Here we go again...

I had the blog shut down for a while because I'm on the job hunt again and feared that potential employers may see that I am chronically sick and not appreciate my humor about it.  But I have to say I really missed my blog.  It is so therapeutic for me to write.  Besides, I don't think having this blog is going to stop me from gaining employment.  Or keeping employment.  I've decided not to make it even matter anymore.

My position was done away with and I am, again, out of work.  I saw it coming.  I knew it was going to happen and it was only a matter of time.  I can't help but feel a little relieved.  I was really unhappy in that environment.  The trouble is I hoped I would have something else to go to and be able to leave on my own.  But God has other plans for me and that's fine.  At least I will have more time to write, right?

1 comment:

Belinda said...

I can identify Jenni - Have lost my job a few times due to various reasons from Surgery and retrenchment. That's why I decided to blog only by my first name. My surname is also quite scarce so this way it's not very likely that they'll connect me with my blog. That bit of 'privacy' is what I need I reckon so that I can continue to blog and get some therapeutic benefits from it.
I pray God will lead you to a healthier environment of work! :)