Tuesday, April 26, 2011

That's weird!

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K!"  Yes, yes I did just quote Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.  More importantly than things being afoot at the Circle K though, things are definitely afoot in my intestinal tract!

I started my new job yesterday and things are going well so far.  I'm tired, hate the drive there because of traffic and I'm still not quite sure of everything that I am supposed to be doing yet, but all in all I can fairly say that at the completion of day 2 - I love it! 

But back to my bowels.  For the last couple of weeks my intestinal situation has been, dare I say, normal.  Not just "me" normal which consists of about six to eight mushy to watery bowel movements a day, but "normal" normal like I go twice a day and that is it.  No pain.  Nothing.  And my diet has totally sucked lately too which always causes more problems.  Weird, I know.

It is hard for me to deal with this normalcy because I keep thinking I should be going to the bathroom more.  Food shouldn't stay in me this long.  Why have I not been to the bathroom five times yet?  I honestly think I don't like it at all.  I don't like that I feel full after eating.  Not bloated, just full.  Usually, because I go so often and always right after I eat, I am never really full feeling.  But now I just feel normal.  How weird is that?  It probably won't last long and once all the stress and excitement of the new job settle down I am sure it will be back to many more trips a day to the bathroom.  For now though, I think I am going to try and enjoy the reprieve from the potty. 

No comments: