Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ooops!

My daughter decided she wanted to create her own blog about her life.  What an 11 year old has to blog about I have no idea.  But who am I to stifle this eagerness?  I am actually proud of her.  She is so very intelligent and so very mathematically inclined that it leaves her without much room for common sense type things - like writing, making a bed and remember to bath more than once a week.  (Bless her heart)  Things like writing do not come easy to her, which is the total opposite of me. We are opposites in most things though. Math is a necessary evil in my life.  So is geography.  I seriously just learned that Russia is in the Continent of Asia.  Seriously, I am THAT stupid!  But apparently I have never needed to know this in all of my 35 years and it only came up in a conversation with my husband so I think I am still safe in not needing to know. 

Anyway, when she wanted to start a blog I thought it would be a great way for her to try her hand at what little bit of writing ability she has.  Little did I know she would completely rock the blogosphere.  She has not only mastered how to put up pictures and videos but she has also figured out how to work the tabs and other fine details of blogging that it has taken me until just recently to figure out.  Is there anything this kid can't do?!?!

Needless to say, I have been editing my blog a little bit and adding some new features.  I also have been reading over previous posts of mine.  I sensed a disturbance in the force when I reread my last post...a bit of anger perhaps.  Yes, I was annoyed.  And no, the whole post probably didn't best display my new positive persona.  Oooops!  You still have to admit it was funny though.  I'll try to do better. 

No comments: