Wednesday, April 20, 2011

And the winner is...

ME!  I got the job!  I have been out of work for nearly two years exactly.  I have been actively seeking employment for seven months.  I will be out of unemployment extensions and will receive my last unemployment check at the end of this week.  I start my new job Monday.  God's timing is impeccable!  I also am extremely pleased that this job is a combination of my administrative and recruiting background coupled with my newly acquired nursing knowledge.  It's the best of both worlds.  Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful opportunity.  It really is amazing the way things work out sometimes.  Now I get to go shopping!!  I don't get to wear scrubs all day but I always did look much better in my business attire.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Congrats again! I sincerely hope you treated yourself to a nice dinner out and something frivolous!