Monday, March 7, 2011

Nothing new

Last Thursday I had yet another colonoscopy.  It showed some ulceration at the anastomosis (the place where they sewed my intestines back together after my resection).  The ulceration has increased since my '09 colonoscopy and I'm not sure what that means. Probably nothing.  Dr. GI told Jay that this was "normal and can't be causing problems" but that doesn't make sense to me.  I have a follow up appointment on the 29th of this month.  I would have asked after the procedure but since I do love my knock out drugs, I didn't care much at the time. 

My belly still isn't feeling great since the procedure.  Not sure what's going on in there.  Everything checked out normal so I should be fine, right?  Yea, anyway...   I'm STILL unemployed.  I have applied to every job known to man and can't even get a bite.  This frustrates me.  I should enjoy doing basically nothing all day but I feel like a giant lump of poo and my self esteem (not that I ever had much to begin with) is quickly dwindling.  I've been feeling pretty useless lately. 

The plan to go back to RN school this month has been halted.  I just can't handle school again yet.  Besides, I can't afford it since I haven't gotten a job between then and now.  RN school will be there.  I'm not too worried.  Especially since I am continuing the job search in both the healthcare and administrative fields.  I might just land back in an office again and not even use my new medical knowledge. 

That's all for now.  Nothing witty.  Nothing funny.  Nothing new.  Sorry.

No comments: