Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Me vs Treadmill

I have to say that I have a love hate relationship with this treadmill of mine.  I hate actually going in the room and getting on the thing but I love how I feel when I finish.  Not the sweaty part, the I have accomplished something part.  :)

I have managed to work my way up to 1.5 miles in 30 minutes!!  I am pretty proud of myself.  It probably isn't that much but it's a lot for me.  And I really feel pretty darn good about myself now.  I am also considering joining Team Challenge for the Half Marathon walk for Crohn's.  I need to look into it more.  Suggestions?

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

You can walk the 1/2 marathan? I would never, EVER consider it if it's a regular ol' 1/2 marathan shindig (I can run - cough - one mile and that is it), but the thought of walking 13 miles is actually sort of appealing! Let me know what you do, and good luck and great job!