Friday, July 30, 2010

Indiana University

I had to change the date for my appointments at Indiana University.  I didn't want to try to make up an IV Therapy midterm so I rescheduled for April 19th and 20th.  We have a review for our state board tests that weekend but I am going to skip it.  I figure if I am not around to take my state boards because I die of pain it won't matter if I go to the class or not.  :)

My aunt had a double mastectomy yesterday and is doing well so far.  I think they are going to be staging her cancer at stage 1 and no lymph nodes were involved so that is great!  My mammogram came back normal so I have established my baseline.  :)

That's about all there is for now.  I have a couple midterms next week and then two more the following week.  I am not too worried about them.  Just trying to keep the stomach pain at bay.  I think I will make friends with my Vicodin this weekend.  :)

No comments: