Monday, March 15, 2010

It's almost over

Finals are next week.  I am glad because I am so burned out this term.  I am stressed to capacity and need a week off.  I need more than a week off but I will take what I can get.  I have three tests this week plus my last clinical (WOO HOOO!!) and then I get to study all weekend for my finals.  Ugh!

I am just getting over some kind of weird stomach virus thing that I would actually compare to a Crohn's flare up.  It was painful and kept me in the bathroom for three days.  The stomach pain and nausea were the worst part.  But I'm feeling better.  It was going around school and here at home so I am pleased to say it was not a true flare up - though it wouldn't surprise me at this point with the amount of stress I am putting myself through lately. That's another story though.

See ya after finals.  Hope everyone is well.  :)

No comments: