Sunday, February 14, 2010

One down two to go

It's midterm time again.  Or as I like to call them...semifinals.  I got a B on my Pharmacology test which is good.  This means I know drugs.  I probably would have gotten a better grade had I actually tried and really studied for it.  The teacher is incredibly boring so I skipped two classes.  It's bad when you have to schedule your emotional breakdown in between classes.  Needless to say, I am happy with the overall B in that class.

Tomorrow is the big psychology midterm.  I am not looking forward to it.  I am not fairing well in the class but it's because I am so stubborn and refuse to conform to learning the stuff they are trying to pass off as useful information.  There is really no other excuse than that.

Medical Surgical Nursing midterm is Thursday.  I am looking forward to it.  I like that class, I find it very challenging and informative.  I also have all A's in it.  :)  Kinda proud of myself for that.

Not much to say about anything else going on.  I have an ear infection which is weird because it's only the second time in my life that I have ever had an ear infection so it's really annoying.  Started antibiotics yesterday which will start to wreak havoc on my bowels pretty soon.  Just when the Welchol started to get things under control. Darn it!

Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

No comments: