Sunday, January 24, 2010

Make a run for the border...

I finally got the border paper up in the bathroom! Woot! It looks pretty good I think. I still have to paint the closet door though and something happened with the glue on the back of the border paper and when it dripped on my walls and I wiped it off some of my new paint peeled right off!! Not sure what that was about. Needless to say I need to touch those spots up but here are the long awaited pictures. I LOVE my border paper. It's so fitting for me.




My bathroom is so tiny it really didn't take but a half an hour. It was just the matter of trying to actually get motivated enough to do it. It only took 2 1/2 years!! Now, what shall I do next? Hmmmm....

2 comments:

BrightSide said...

I love it! That border is priceless! Nice job.

catrina_lynn said...

Love that border! he heee