Friday, January 22, 2010

Better

Thank you so much for all of your encouraging comments regarding my last post. I am emotionally a little better. Some good things have happened:

I had several quizzes this last week in school. I got two Bs and an A! I didn't even study for the one I got an A on and it was a hard test. Only missed 1 so I am pretty proud of myself. Okay I feel a little bad because most of the class killed themselves studying and I didn't crack the book once. (tee hee!!)

I reconnected with a wonderful friend who I haven't seen in several years. We had lunch today and talked for 4 1/2 hours!! So much to catch up on. I could have sat for 4 1/2 days with her. So much I would like to say here but I will leave it for now.

I am putting up the bathroom border paper and finishing the last of the painting (closet door) this weekend. That's the plan anyway. I hope to get pictures.

So all that is pretty good stuff. Thank you again for all of your support - this community is such a blessing to me. You will never know how much.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Glad you're feeling better!!

Kathryn said...

You sound busy!! That always help when going though tough times. Glad you're feeling better too!