Friday, January 8, 2010

The bathroom still isn't painted yet. I've been a little sick lately so I had to put it on hold - again. But the border paper is down though so it's basically ready for me to paint any time now.

Meanwhile it has snowed a little here.

Then it snowed a little more.
I like snow. I just don't like how people seem to forget how to drive in the snow. I live in Ohio for Pete's sake - it isn't like it never snows here. I'm staying in today. The kid didn't have school so yea!!!

Speaking of school I start back up on Monday. I'm kind of freaking out about it. I'm not sure why but some of my friends from school are a little anxious too. We start clinicals on the second day. Maybe that's part of it. We only had to do clinicals the last five weeks last term. This term it's all 10 weeks and we are there all day. We get two patients and have to do total care for them which includes: feeding, bathing, changing, and giving meds. I just don't feel really ready to do it all. I mean, I know what I am doing but I have been out of practice for three weeks. Hopefully it will all come back relatively quickly.
That's all for now. I'll try to get some more snow pictures. The pine tree in our front yard looks amazing with all the snow! I love that tree.

No comments: