Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finally finals are finished

Woot woot!!! Okay blog followers here's the scoop! I have successfully completed my first term in LPN school! Only 3 more terms to go!! I did it! I passed with A's and B's in all my classes. I honestly don't know how I did it so I am pretty much chalking it all up to a miracle from God. I'm off school for three weeks and I am already bored and feel like I should be studying something.

I go in for the ERCP on Tuesday the 22nd. I believe that Dr. GI is going to be looking at my commom bile duct and pancreas to see if there is a blockage issue that could be causing all my pain and possible high lipase levels. I never got around to having my levels rechecked because of school and finals and clinicals and all so I am just going to go with it. I get drugs - I'm happy!

I'm off to megachillvegilax now. Or whatever the crazy kids are calling doing absolutely nothing these days. :)

No comments: