Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Survey says

Well my little survey didn't even get to happen before I ended up at the doctor's this morning. My constant diarrhea led to some pretty severe bleeding and I had to go see him. I am currently "prepping" for a colonoscopy I'll have tomorrow morning. I have to drink 7 glasses of MiraLAX in the next 4 hours. I actually have to get up at 2:15 AM and continue cleaning my colon with 7 more glasses!! I really hate this part.



I had to start by taking these four little tiny pills about 15 minutes ago. Pretty sure they have already kicked in.

I haven't even had anything to eat or drink today so I cannot imagine what is going to come out of me. Especially since I haven't been able to keep food in me for the last week or so.

The funny part of the whole MiraLAX thing is that it actually says if you get diarrhea you are supposed to stop taking it and call your doctor. I wonder if Dr. GI would get mad if I called him... I won't push my luck. I want the good knock out drugs tomorrow! Wish me luck...I'll be having the procedure at 9:30 AM...or probably more like 11 AM on Dr. GI time!!

1 comment:

Kathryn Hopkins said...

Best of luck, Jenni! I am doing the lovely Mirolax / Ducolax tablets prep tomorrow (Thursday) too for Friday's surgery. YAY! And to top it all off, I get to take some enemas Friday morning. I don't think my insides are going to appreciate that come Friday.

Go get 'em!