Thursday, April 30, 2009

Okay it's not really a test

Okay, okay. I know God isn't testing me and using my guts to (literally) bring me to my knees. I knew better than that when I wrote my previous post. Thanks Brightside for confirming that!!

I am just so frustrated because there is obviously something wrong. I was up in the middle of the night last night 4 times to go to the bathroom. Woken up out of a dead sleep to run to the john and I don't mean to pee! Seriously - I am sick of it. Something has to be causing it and when all these tests keep coming back negative it's frustrating. I went for two years with symptoms like this before they ever diagnosed my Crohn's and that took a full exploratory surgery. I really don't want to go down that road again. I can't afford it, I can't take the time off work, I don't want yet another surgery, and I really don't want to continue to have surgery after surgery. I just had my gall bladder out a year ago and a hysterectomy the year before that.

Okay, enough ranting. This too shall pass and all that. Literally pass...in the middle of the night...4 times!!! HAHA! My sense of humor never leaves me for too long!

We are off to my daughter's Junior Bible Quiz regionals meet this weekend. Can you say long and intimidating road trip?? ERPK is my best friend. Dr. GI appointment on Monday so hopefully we will get a new game plan. Stay tuned.

No comments: