Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just some thoughts

I had the MRI this morning. Can those things be any louder? WOW! Once I got used to the noise it was making it would stop and then start again seconds later with an equally if not more annoyingly loud noise. It really made me wonder how those things work. Then I got to wondering if having as many Xrays and CT scans and MRIs and such that I have had could possibly be harming me somehow. I mean the techs wear lead vests and all. The stuff you drink and the contrast injected into you is somehow radioactive right? No wonder I have that weird tic... tic... tic... Just kidding!

So I don't know the results yet but I am sure I will find something out by the end of the week. I'll start calling the nurse tomorrow just to be a pain. Sometimes that is the only joy I get out of all this - making others miserable. How crass is that?

I'm at work and feeling pretty lousy. Achy mostly. And hungry. I am constantly hungry. Even when I eat I am hungry and after I finish eating I am still hungry. The hunger never stops. It's getting really annoying. All I think about is food! I hate Prednisone. I'm pretty sure I am going crazy for real this time.

I don't really have anything important to say right now. I just felt like babbling a little bit. Also wanted to share this picture:


These are not my dogs but equally as cute and it makes me smile. :)

No comments: