Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back to Dr. GI

In about twenty minutes I am going to leave work to go see Dr. GI. It's been about a month or so since my last visit. I'm still holding steady on 10mg of Prednisone and hating every moment of it. I hope he will decrease me to 5mg but I'm going to the bathroom way more than I should be. But remember, no active disease on the tests so what's that all about??

Usually Dr. GI runs about 2 hours late so I sit there in the office twiddling my thumbs - or twittering my thumbs to update my Facebook status! I called ahead today and don't ya know it - he's on time. Well, he was as of an hour ago. I am extremely busy at work (yet take the time to blog - I just love you all so much!!) and could use the extra time to get some things accomplished but alas, I have to leave for the doctor.

I'll update when I get a chance about the appointment. Hopefully my goal of being steroid free by May will be feasible. I can't wait to find out. Okay, I can because I am afraid Dr. GI is going to crush my dreams...

Just a quick shout out to a guy I just found out is suffering from Crohn's. Hey Alex! There is a bright side to it all though it sure doesn't seem like it most days!

Much love...

No comments: