Friday, March 27, 2009

Ahhhh!

Ahhhh, nothing spells relaxation like no husband or kid for the weekend! Jay and the kid went off to Toledo for a Junior Bible Quiz meet. I had so much work to do today that I decided not to go for this trip. Not that I don't want to be there and watch my daughter be a super genius spouting Bible verses faster than seven other kids, I just seriously need some down time.

Last weekend Jay and I went to a nice little "getaway cabin" for the weekend. That was supposed to be my relaxing weekend. My hip and lower back have been hurting to bad lately that I just needed some time to do nothing. The cabin had a hot tub which was great for my achy body. Until Jay got bored and decided we needed to take a hike for some fresh air and exercise. About 4 miles later...

Needless to say I didn't feel relaxed or rested once we got home. So this weekend I shipped my family off to Toledo and plan on doing nothing but watching movies and lounging on the couch. I'll probably do a little Facebooking and maybe some more blogging. As of right now it's just me and the dogs. And the stupid cat. Speaking of stupid cats... I have to share this picture. I think it's hilarious!! I don't know who's cat this is but don't you just feel like this some days?

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: