Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ouch - still

Well I am still in a lot of pain. It has eased up some since I went back up to 15mg of the Prednisone. I'm calling Dr. GI first thing in the morning. My stomach has been making the most atrocious noises and sounds and I just feel like something isn't quite right in there.

I'll let you know what happens. I am thinking he may order a small bowel follow through to see what the status is of the active Crohn's in my small intestine. We know from the colonoscopy in October there is a small amount where my colon and small intestine were sewn back together after my resection. Dr. GI thinks there might be some active disease higher up since I responded so well to the higher doses of Prednisone early on in this treatment. We'll see. I'm trying very hard to remain positive.

No comments: