Friday, January 16, 2009

Load up the ERPK I'm going on a ROADTRIP

It's time to make sure the ERPK is stocked and ready to go. (If you don't know what an ERPK is click here.) I'm feeling okay and decided to go ahead to youth convention with my husband and our 12 youth kids this evening. It's only overnight but it's an hour and half drive. Plus it's like -12 degrees here so I really hope I don't need to use the ERPK but you can never be too careful when it comes to pooping priorities and road trips.

My brother in law is holding his own right now and we plan to make the trip there (3+ hours) Saturday when we get back from convention. Why am I running around all weekend like a crazy person instead of resting? I don't know. I'm so bored being at home and I am tired of being "too sick" to do stuff. So I am just going to go and do it and hopefully not drop over from exhaustion along the way. And I cannot resist the time to be with the kids. They are my weakness.

Actually I am feeling okay. I don't think I have mono although the doctor never did get back with me. I still don't know if I have a bowel obstruction because Dr. GI didn't get back with me either. I LOVE follow up! I have left messages for both of them and am still waiting to hear. I am sure they would have contacted me if I was going to die or something crazy like that so I am not worried. I plan on not doing a whole lot this weekend and if I need a break I can always just chill in the hotel room while Jay and the kiddies do their youth thing. Another reason I love my husband!

Have an awesome weekend and I will update again when I get back home.

No comments: