Saturday, January 10, 2009

Changes

I changed the blog a little bit. I will probably do that from time to time. It's all part of the "I rearrange furniture just for the change of scenery" thing. If you don't like it, don't worry, it will change again eventually.

I am feeling better. Still on the15 mg of Prednisone. I am still having some pain but not as much as I was and I am not going to the bathroom as much either but a little more than Dr. GI would like so I have to go see him again on Monday. Can't wait for another 2 1/2 hour visit! UGH!

It's supposed to be snowing out but it's just rainy and cold. This leaves me wondering... do you even have to go to school to be a meteorologist? They started out yesterday saying there was going to be a HUGE winter storm, like 9 inches of snow! Then earlier today it changed to a possible accumulation of 1 to maybe 2 inches of snow over the next three days. Now it's back up to 4 inches by nightfall. It's almost dark now and it hasn't snowed a flake. :(

My husband and daughter are back on the Wii but this time it's a skateboarding game. It is so fun to watch them. It helps me to remember how blessed I really am even in the midst of this nasty, neverending flare up. I might hate my guts but my family sure loves me.

Just a note - at the bottom of the blog is a link to "follow" this blog. I am kinda curious just to see how many people are interested in learning what it's like to live with Crohn's disease so won't you click to follow?

2 comments:

BrightSide said...

Hi Jenni!

I'm glad you're doing pretty good! I love the new blog look. I'm glad there's no longer a huge intestine at the top of the blog! *laughs*

I got sweet skills! said...

I got tired of looking at the "guts" on here too! :)