Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Better

The pain has ceased mostly and though I am still friends with the toilet and the heating pad I feel better. Dr. GI suggested I stay on the 15 mg of Prednisone and call him in a couple days with a report. I can do that. The pain is better and that is the main thing I was worried about.

The pain hit me out of nowhere and it was pretty intense. It had been a long time since I experienced such severe Crohn's pain and I'm not sure how exactly your brain does this but I actually forgot how bad Crohn's pain could be. I mean, I knew, but I had forgotten the intensity. I guess God helps us forget pain like that for a reason. Kinda like forgetting the pain of childbirth. Which I have never experienced but can only imagine....

So I am doing better and happy to report that I am still fighting and will get off the Prednisone this year if it kills me!!! Determination is going to be my new friend.

1 comment:

BrightSide said...

Great attitude! I'm sending you some positive thoughts and wishes that your pain stays away. I hope you feel better soon!