Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost famous...

I received a message today that this blog (and some of my other personal favorites about Crohn's and such) have been added to this website: http://www.nursingassistantcentral.com/blog/2008/coping-with-crohns-disease-100-helpful-resources-and-communities/

Take a look because there is some really great and helpful information and resources here altogether in one place.

I have to say I am rather proud of myself and fellow bloggers who are making Crohn's information more obtainable. Not that I want people to have Crohn's disease - or any other disease for that matter - but I would love it if I actually was able to tell someone I have Crohn's disease and they say that they know about it and really did. Like if I were to say I was diabetic. Everyone knows what that is. I want everyone to know what Crohn's disease is - a real understanding of what the disease is and does and means. Hey look, I just made a goal for 2009! Join me?

1 comment:

BrightSide said...

I'm with you! I've been refusing to be shy or embarrassed about my problem. So, hopefully the people around me are learning!