Friday, November 7, 2008

No sleep

I am pretty sure I got just over an hours worth of sleep last night. I'm tired but I am not totally dead like I usually am when I don't sleep. Hopefully tonight will be better. I know I need my rest so I just laid there and tried to get comfortable most of the night. So basically I tossed and turned and went from sweating hot to freezing cold and back again all night long. I am wondering how much of this is psychological because I "know" I am on Prednisone now or how much is really the drug. Guess I can just wait and see. I also have a bit of a headache today - probably from not sleeping so well. The good news is I haven't had a bowel movement since around 3 pm yesterday afternoon. The bad news is that I have become so accustomed to going so much that I feel bloated and 'not right' now. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I once had a prednisone injection in my ankle and didn't sleep for 3 nights. It was horrible. I feel for you.

BrightSide said...

Oh no prednisone! *cry* I feel for you! I just got off of it a month ago. I got the hunger and insomnia too, plus bad acne and my hair started thinning (scream!). It really is an evil drug. Have you tried other options like 5-ASA?

My thoughts are with you!