Thursday, November 6, 2008

and hheeerrrreeee we go...

Well I took it, the first dose of Prednisone is officially working its way through my system as I type this. I'm not happy about it but I took it. Prednisone gives me so much mixed emotions. Yes, those mixed emotions that are the many faces of Prednisone but also real mixed emotions that are from my heart when I'm not on the medicine. I know it will help me. I know I will start to heal and get better. I know my quality of life will improve and I'll stop living around a bathroom so much. I know this. I just wish it didn't have to be so hard. It could be way worse though - it could be chemo and I could have cancer or there could be no treatment at all and I could die. Maybe Prednisone isn't so bad. I can do this. I can stand it for one more round. I'm not about to give up fighting this Crohn's now! Who's with me???

No comments: